- Geophysical methods applied to ground
- Geology and Hydrogeology
- Mineral Exploration
- Geophysics Applied to the Engineering and
- Underground Water
- Analysis of Soils and Limestone
- Analysis of Water
- Pollution Studies
- Infiltration Determination in Dams
- Studies of Foundations by Geophysical
- Geophysical Mapping for the Determination
of Favorable Zones in the Search of Gems
- Studies for Implant of Mineral Industries
- Solicitation of Mineral Research
- Evaluation of Mineral Reserves
- Borehole Geophysical Surveys
Good drinking water can be obtained of
zones of fractures from hard rock. Water for the industrial and agricultural use same.
Drilling without a careful investigation will rarely produce water in economic amounts.
In any program seeking to obtain
underground water is necessary to include geophysical and geological investigation.
The wells highly productives are obtained
drilling in rock zones that appear along fractures and cavities.
The team of ENGEO has the experience of
more than 20 years in the research of underground water in fractured rocks and "
Karst " (zones), in the whole country and in the exterior.
The geophysical methods find geological
structures where amounts of underground water can be accumulated and therefore allowing to
the drillers the local ones more promising. It is still possible to differentiate fresh
water of salted water. The geophysical profile supplies a serie of geological information
thus enabling a more precise evaluation of the place to be drilled.
Send us your E-mail or enter in contact with us exposing
your water problem. We are leaders in the prospecting of ground water by geophysical